Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Silica Cosplay Preparation

Feathers, accessories, and such!

yey~ ribbons and feathers! <2

*SPOILER*
pina when she was killed by the monsters.


                                                                     The Costume
bought this last year(2013)
I had some parts altered and remade.

LEFT: a pair of gloves i dyed, FAIL
RIGHT: the dyed gloves was a failure so i had
to redo and remake the gloves. I used and old
Red socks and hand sewn it to a pair of finger less
gloves. Much Better. :D



PINA The Little Dragon

My master piece :')  I am no props maker and this is my first time doing such props. It is imperfect and not that accurate but I love the result. It took me a week to finish this tiny dragon, a week of patience and dedication, a week of head ache. LOL! I made it though paper-mache-ing and coated it with poster paint and styro paint.

MAKE UP TRIAL/S



Selfie with Pina (still eye-less HAHA)
These (pic in the left) are my first make up trial and I am very much unsatisfied.

 My second trial (i used on my silica shoot.)


 Comparisson:

Left(2nd Trial)
Right (1st Trial)

-Fixed my brows. I made it thinner.
-Fixed the lower lashes's position
- Fixed the eyeliner
-Fixed the lipstick



                                                                       TADAAA!!!

more pictures:
http://otakunesz.blogspot.com/2014/05/silica-cosplay-2014.html

                                                       Thank you for dropping by <3
                                                                    xoxo, Miyumi




No comments:

Post a Comment